May 28, 2005

Positive & Negative Energy

I've had a lot of both flowing today. On the up side, I lost 1 more pound. I realized that I might have been feeling very blue lately because I haven't been getting any sunny Vitamin D. I went outside while DH was cleaning the grill. It was so lovely out I decided to pick up a broom and sweep the dirt and helicopters off our patio. It felt good to be moving around in the sunshine.

After about 20 minutes, I took a break and went indoors and that's where I was when my older stepdaughter called with some news that upset and depressed me very much. I cried and/or napped just about all afternoon. This kind of upset is bad for me because I can feel how it impacts my body. My head is aching and my stomach is tied up in knots.

But I'm not eating at least. :P


No comments: