May 30, 2005

Struggling

I've had a rough holiday weekend so far but am feeling a little better today. I have been very sad, depressed, angry and have had insomnia. It all has to do with a family situation with my stepdaughter and grandson. I worry about him and I miss him. Anyway, I haven't been making great food choices -- been eating too much corn on the cob, ribs & sausage and have been using real butter instead of spray margarine. I've been making runs to WaWa for bags of Cheetos. On the up side, they've been the smaller sized bags and I haven't gone for the chocolate. I think I'd be unable to get back up on the wagon if I ate any chocolate! Still...this has to stop...NOW.

2 comments:

Helen said...

I agree, you've gotta stay away from the chocolate. It will surely put you into a tailspin. Hang in there and don't be so hard on yourself.
Peace...............

Cindy-Lou said...

Hi! I saw in one of your other posts that you've already lost 13 pounds! That's great! You sound like your a stress eater like I am! I have a HUGE weakness for chocolate, too ;) Definitely hang in there! Just remember, too, that even if you do fall off the wagon, you can still get back on :)
Good luck!
Ms Gottaloseit