June 16, 2005

What Will They Think?

I got a letter from my mom today. She and my dad are coming up from Maryland for my son's high school graduation party. She wanted to let me know that my brother got the day off from work and he and my niece will be coming too.

I'm starting to sweat now. I haven't seen some of my relatives in years, back before I gained so much weight. What will they think when they see me?

I know, I know, it shouldn't matter but it does! I will hold my head up high though.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

take a deep breath!!!! its ok, youre doing your plan and you will get to goal...They will see how hard you are trying and will be proud of you...

Helen said...

They've probably changed a little bit, too! A little more gray, a little bald, and yes - maybe even a pound or so heavier. Enjoy the day and don't fret it!
Peace.................