June 11, 2005

Wonderful Family Visit


I took my little grandson to Chuck E. Cheese. What a great time we had! Posted by Hello

I'm going to update again when I catch my breath. In addition to being thrilled to have family with us, I was also very happy with some menu choices.

One day my mother-in-law had us stop at Friendly's for ice cream ... but I didn't order any of the usual stuff I crave. I saw that there was raspberry swirl yogurt and ordered that. It was so refreshing! No, it wasn't chocolate but it is very obvious to me now that chocolate is like alcohol for me.

I am also pleased with myself because I didn't fall into the snack trap all week. I didn't even eat anything past 7. Now I need to keep the momentum going!!!!

2 comments:

Rev. Manny Festo said...

We love the Teletubbie ride!

Helen said...

What a little cutie pie!
Peace..........